Are you getting better picture quality for what you pay while it comes to your TV point installation? Are you getting a TV connection for the first time in your home or installing an extra TV point? It’s crucial to understand the need for additional TV point installation or is involved in standard pricing. That way, you won’t get ripped off! Also, you won’t get surprised by the quotes you get back.
Why you need more TV points installed?
Your home probably has one or two TV points in your home. It may not be enough to meet the basic entertainment in your family. Here’s why we often called out to add extra TV points:
- Modification in room layout – Are you changing in the room layout but feel restricted by the existing TV location? Why not add a few more extra TV points’ installations? We provide you the best option to shift your furniture and TV around or move them back again later.
- Converting office room to bedroom – Are you renovating your office to an extra bedroom, or you have some more space for guests, or you might even add value to your home? You might like to book our extra TV point installation.
- Bed rooms to living room – Do you have a large bedroom, and you plan to turn it into your new living room? You may dismantle the wall to extend your existing living area. Either way, this can mean you’ll need to have the extra TV point’s installation, or your real location moved.
- Growing family – With time, the kids get older and most likely wish to have a TV in their space so they can watch their shows without interruption. Also, you will get the privacy in your bedroom while watching your favorite shows in your living area.
Short-stay accommodation or granny home – More and more people are renting out spare rooms and granny flats. The best way you can add extra value to your guest’s room is by adding TV!
Why Hire a Professional TV Point Installer
Perhaps people prefer the DIY approach for extra TV point’s installation as it will cost you less! So many reasons are there why you shouldn’t prefer the DIY approach! You are not an expert to deal with the hard to do installation situation. So you should hire our professional, extra TV point installation. Here’s why:
- Safety – We deal the extra TV point’s setup safely and handle the heights, electrical, and much more issues while ensuring your TV wall point is 100% safe to use
- Experience – All our extra TV point installation technicians are licensed and experienced. We quickly solve any issues that come up and know the most efficient ways to get the job done
- Equipment – We have the necessary equipment and advanced tools to get the jobs done correctly and safely
- Professional finish – Extra TV points will probably be the most visible part for your family, visitors, or people who like to purchase your home one day! So hiring our professional, extra TV point, installation make the job done right and make them look at its best
Deciding Where to Put Your TV installation point
We’ve given several ideas to think creatively. Now, it is the time to determine how many extra TV points you need to install and where? So, before you decide whom to hire for the job, clarify few of the questions…
- Where is your existing TV set, or where you wish to keep the extra TV that you want to purchase?
- Do you expect your family needs will be changed in the next ten years?
- The effect of advanced technology and the need for digital TV installation needs?
- If you wish to give it on rent or sell it shortly, then the expectation of potential buyers/renters want?
Professional Tech Assessment
Our technician will come out and does the necessary assessment, make their recommendations, then confirm the quote. We can assess the best spot for your wall and room setup while considering factors like:
- The positioning of the extra TV point’s installation
- Deciding the cable length
- Adding the necessary splitters
- Impacts on the signal strength
- Wall types and wall studs
- Other services like pipes and electrical set up in your wall
Extras You Need To be Included
So you already have a TV point, and you wish an extra TV point installation. We can help you achieve the things by using a signal splitter at your original position. It will connect up your cabling from the splitter to your new point. However, it will depend on the quality of your signal, your wall types, and the distance between TV points. If the job is a bit more intricate, then we probably add some extras, such as:
- An amplifier –We recommend an amplifier to help increase the signal strength sufficiently if your TV signal is weak after splitting it between multiple TV wall points
- An antenna upgrade – Upgrading the antenna can be affordable, cost-effective and time if there will be an extra TV point’s installation
- Cable upgrades – We check the condition of your existing cable and recommend to upgrade the wire at the time of extra TV point’s installation.
Remember that the cost of an extra TV point’s installation will be cheaper in the long run if you get them all done in one go!